Methods and Steps for Connecting Roller Chains Correctly
Roller chains are connected by connecting links or transition links. When both ends of the chain are inner links, detachable link links composed of outer link plates and pin shafts are used, and they are connected by split pins or elastic lock pieces. When one end of the chain is an inner link and the other end is an outer link, the transition link is used for a connection. Only the correct connection of the roller chain can ensure normal use. The following is the correct connection method of the roller chain.
1. First, put the two ends of the standard roller chain on the active and passive roller chain sprockets respectively, and hang them. Then take out the hemp rope, pass one end of the rope through the second link of the chain from bottom to top, and tie it with the head rope.
2. Prepare the pin, chain piece, split pin, and all roller chain parts.
3. Take the other end of the hemp rope and pass it from bottom to top through the second link at the other end of the chain, and then pass the chain link from top to bottom and pass through the third link at the end of the hemp rope (same row) Chain).
Pass the hemp rope around the chain link, and then pass through the third chain link (different rehearsal strip) at the other end from bottom to top to connect the two ends of the chain in series. It is not advisable to draw too much rope, usually three, to prevent difficulty in connecting the chain device.
4. Take the chain linker and engage it on the two ends of the chain, adjusting the adjusting screw of the linker, so that the first chain link at both ends of the standard roller chain is butted together.
5. Pull the hemp rope tightly to make the two ends of the chain butt together.
6. Take the pin of the standard roller chain and insert it into the sleeve of the first link at both ends of the chain, and align the inner piece of the chain. Align the links in the other row, then evenly drive the chain pins into the inner chain piece and sleeve with a hammer, install the outer piece, and put on the split pin.
7. After the chain is connected, remove the chain connector, put it in place, then untie the hemp rope, and clean up the operation site.
If you want to know more professional knowledge related to roller chains after reading the above, please continue to pay attention to our news. You can send us any needs and we will give you a satisfactory answer in time.
As an experienced quality chain supplier, ZMIE has become a leader in the industry with its excellent manufacturing technology and considerate service, and many customers choose ZMIE for this reason. We are equipped with a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system to fully control the quality of our products. In addition, we can also provide a thoughtful one-stop service according to the needs of users. If you want to buy our conveyor chain, please contact us immediately!